- Creating An Amazing Hero
- Creating Super Supporting Characters
- Overcoming Writer's Block
- Conflicts and Villains
- Designing a Plot
- Twists and Turns
- Overcoming Fear of Publishing
- Social Media
Creating an Amazing Hero just went live. The Class will walk you through the steps I take when creating a new lead character for my books. When you finish the training you should have a fleshed out character complete with a backstory and Ideal Future Story. You'll be asked to take that character you built and write a character interview which can be used for your marketing efforts when you go to publish your book.
Also check out my other series on Goal Setting and Action Planning... Also available on Skill Share.
Design Your Desired Future
- Analyze, Self-Discover, and Create a Starting Point on Your Success Path
- Create Long and Short Term Goals (FREE through 2/10/16)
- Prioritize and Downsize Goals for Effective Action Plans (FREE for the first 25 students)
- Action Plans, Setting it all in Motion