Thursday, August 7, 2014

My review of Susan Stoker's new book Flaming Hearts

Flaming Hearts (Beyond Reality, #2)Flaming Hearts by Susan Stoker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What a unique idea for a series. We’ve all read romances and love the characters but the idea of finding love on a reality tv show has been elusive for many that have played the game. This is the first book of Susan Stoker’s that I’ve read and now, because I loved it so much, I need to go back and read her first book. This book was a delicious mix of romance, intrigue, suspense, danger, with characters that grabbed hold of you and didn’t let go. The recipe created a page turning delight that kept me up late into the night. Susan Stoker you have made a fan out of me! Looking forward to book three in the series and I highly recommend this book to anyone looking for an interesting twist on romance with a super hot book boyfriend.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment